For as he thinketh in his heart, so [is] he...
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- He sees you as someone He loves. John 3:16
- He sees you as a saint and not a sinner. Ephesians 2:3-5
- He sees you as already seated in Heavenly places. Ephesians 2:6
- He sees you as His child. John 1:12
- He sees you as His workmanship. Ephesians 2:10
- He sees you as an object of His grace. Ephesians 2:8, 9
- He see you as justified and glorified in Heaven. Romans 8:29-30
We could go on and on and on and on and on.....without end! He loves YOU! You are His pearl of great price! You are His prized possession. He wants to give you healing emotionally, so he can bring about the healing spiritually. WILL YOU LET HIM?