Sunday, February 28, 2010

Greetings from Lebanon!



Well friends, the first hour and a half of my journey is complete! I am in Lebanon crashing for the night at my in-laws house. I will be giving you updates as the trip progresses! I am so excited about seeing new places, meeting new people, and most of all just watching the Scriptures come alive! Thank you so much Parkers Creek for making this journey possible! We all know and have been convinced that the claims of Christ are true, and this trip is going to even further confirm that truth! Unlike the Book of Mormon and so many other religious books, the Bible is accurate in all points - historically, archaelogically, scientifically, etc. I look forward to walking where Jesus walked, and seeing all the great sights where God showed up and showed out on behalf of his people (Mt. Carmel, Bethlehem, Calvary, the Sea of Galilee and etc.). I also look forward to seeing the places where God will in the future show up and show out for His people (Armageddon, the Mount of Olives, and etc.). I look forward to placing a prayer in the wailing wall and most of all seeing the empty tomb! I covet your prayers for my flights tomorrow, just pray that God would establish my going out and my coming in, knowing that if that is established, it doesn't matter how much turbulence we may have along the way! I love each one of you and look forward to seeing you again in 2 weeks! GOD BLESS!

No comments: